59.F0 error Hp laser color jet m452nw is essentially brought about by a move estrangement disappointment in which the ITB is adhered and helpless to pivot, the SR9 sensor (the essential exchange roller withdrawal sensor) has turned sour or the fuser drive get together has fizzled.
Reseat the ITB, check associations, perform manual analytic banner and sensor tests, test the estrangement instrument and after that test the fuser engine.
- Reseat the ITB.
- In the event that the issue continues, expel the ITB totally from the unit and physically test the ITB gear and banner.
- Pivot the apparatus (1) and watch that the banner incites (2) when the white rigging is turned.
- In the event that the ITB banner is broken or harmed, or if the banner does not move, supplant the ITB.
- In the event that the ITB apparatus and banner are working appropriately, test the Primary exchange roller separation sensor SR9 (Sensor K) by utilizing the MANUAL SENSOR TEST in the TROUBLESHOOTING MENU.
- Expel the ITB and fuser get together to find Sensor SR9 (3) inside the fuser hole.
- From inside the fuser pit, press and discharge the SR9 banner to activate the sensor
- While squeezing and discharging the banner, check the control board show for sensor reaction (under K) and affirm the sensor flips somewhere in the range of 0 and 1 (0 is the typical state)
- In the event that the esteem does not flip somewhere in the range of 0 and 1, supplant the sensor (WG85696000CN)
NOTE: To stop the diagnostic, press OK, select EXIT DIAGNOSTICS, and press OK
In the event that Sensor SR9 is working legitimately, the mistake would then be the aftereffect of the fuser/exchange drive get together not turning the belt. Supplant the fuser drive gathering