Utilizing the Avast Setup wizard is the standard uninstallation technique to expel Avast Antivirus from your PC. On the other hand, in the event that you like to expel all Avast Antivirus records utilizing the Avast Uninstall Utility, allude to the accompanying article:
- Uninstall Or Remove Avast Antivirus
IMPORTANT: After you complete the steps in this article, your PC will no longer be protected by Avast against malware and other threats.
- Sign into Windows as a client with manager authorizations and guarantee no other application or antivirus programming is running on your PC.
- Right-click the Windows Start catch and select Apps and Features from the menu that shows up.
- Guarantee that Apps and Features is chosen in the left board, at that point click your rendition of Avast Antivirus, and select Uninstall.
- Whenever provoked by the User Account Control exchange for authorizations, click Yes.
- At the point when the Avast Setup wizard shows up, click Uninstall at the base of the screen.
- Snap Yes to affirm the uninstallation of Avast Antivirus.
- Pause while setup expels Avast Antivirus from your PC.
- At the point when the affirmation exchange shows up, click Restart PC to finish the uninstallation.
After your PC restarts, Avast Antivirus is uninstalled from your framework. Your PC is never again secured by Avast against malware and different dangers.