Clients from all around the globe are writing about getting the issue with the Canon Printer and got Error Code 5100 on their PC show screen. The Error Code 5100 is showing that there the ink carriage has issues. Commonly something right now is hammed the cartridge carriage. In this way, Error 5100 is connected a carriage mistake which can for the most part be fixed by utilizing administration mode and flushing the printer heads when it has a blockage and utilizing other investigating arrangements. Along these lines, in the event that you are confronting precisely the same issue with your Canon Printer, at that point you don’t have to stress over it. Here, the blog will direct simple strides to “How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5100?” Along these lines, you simply need to pursue the beneath arrangements or venture to rapidly settle the mistake.
Solutions to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5100.
Solution 1:- Verify Inside Printer for a Tiny Object:-
- To start with, you need to printer killed and the power line unplugged.
- At that point open the machine and examine within. Confirm that you see any stray bits of paper along the paper’s typical course. Likewise, search inside for a little item like a bit of paper, a staple.
On the off chance that you are discovered little articles, at that point you ought to go to next solutions.
Solution 2:- Apply Purge Mechanism:-
The cleanse top (the white sliding instrument which the print head parks to when it isn’t being used) might be not greased up alright. Grease up the sliders with some white oil (wear not get it on the little wipers or the dark tops). This thing fix presumably requires expelling the correct board off of the printer to access the cleanse component.
Solution 3:- Clean the Timing Strip:-
You should endeavor to clean the planning strip, at that point there is a flimsy plastic strip running over the width before and underneath the drive belt. There are five dark vertical lines on this strip. In the event that the strip gets a bit of muck on it, you get an Error Code 5100 amid the start-up succession.
At that point delicately clean this strip with a sodden build up free tissue or clean garments.
Solution 4: – Reseat the Ink Cartridges:-
- Turn off the Canon printer and unplug it from the outlet.
- Press the “On/Off” catch while you plug the link back in.
- Hit the “Stop/Reset” catch multiple times while holding down the “On/Off” catch, at that point let go of the “On/Off” catch. This puts the printer into production line mode.
- Hit the correct bolt catch until you see “Transportation Mode 3” on the LCD show. Hit “alright” to choose it.
- Hit the “Stop/Reset” catch when you see a message that says “Without Cleaning.” This advises the Canon printer to print out a test page.
- Lift up the Canon MP 470 printer spread and trust that the cartridges will move to one side. At that point unplug the printer from the outlet.
- Lift out both ink cartridges and close the spread.
- Attachment the power link back in and hit the “On/Off” catch.
- Spot the ink cartridges back inside once you see a message that says “Supplant Cartridges.”
- Trust that the printer will perceive the cartridges previously attempting to print.
Presently check the error is settled, on the off chance that not, at that point go to the following arrangement.
Solution 5:- Reset the Ink Absorber:-
You should attempt to reset the waste ink safeguard on a Canon printer, which may resolve Error Code 5100 which show up when turning on your Canon Printer.
Follow the steps to do the task:-
- Ensure the printer is killed.
- Press and hold the “Resume” catch (triangle inside a circle).
- In the meantime as it is held down, hold down the “Power” catch. At that point green drove light will ON.
- Keep the “Power” catch held down. At that point discharge the “Resume” catch and afterward press it twice. The light ought to go golden, at that point green once more.
- Discharge the “Power” catch.
- Press the “Resume” catch multiple times and after that press the “Power” catch straight after to affirm the chose activity (Reset Counter Absorber).
- Turn off the printer and after that turn it on once more.
- Presently begin your work watch still you are getting a mistake. On the off chance that indeed, at that point go to the subsequent stage.
Solution 6:- Remove and Reseat All Ink Tanks:-
Resolve the issue by trying to remove and reseat “All Ink Tanks”.
Follow these steps to do the task:-
- To begin with, confirm the paper feed territories of the printer, by utilizing a spotlight of your portable or other brilliant light. Likewise, check that there are no paper jams or deterrents in the printer that might cause the mistake.
- At that point look within the printer where the inks are found and guarantee that there are no checks in there that might cause the print head not to move uninhibitedly.
- Next, expel and reset the majority of the ink tanks inside the printer.