If you buy a new dell laptop and you want to connect your laptop with wifi, but you don’t know, so don’t be panic because now you solve your issue by yourself only you have to follow this steps and you know that “How to connect dell laptop to wifi”.
Try this steps…
- Go to “Control Panel”.
- Next go to “Network and Internet” and afterward “System and Sharing”.
- Presently tap on “Oversee Wireless Networks”.
- On this screen, evacuate every single remote association by “right clicking” on it and select “Expel organize” starting from the drop menu.
- In the wake of doing this, close the open windows and reboot the PC.
- When the PC is completely reloaded, filter for the “Wi-Fi systems”.
- Tap on the accessible system that you need to get to and select “interface”.
- It pauses for a minute, however then you will be approached to give a secret key for your Wi-Fi association. Type in the secret phrase and tap the “interface” catch.
It should now be associated.
NOTE: If this doesn’t work, you might need to reset your modem/switch, and after that once it is completely stacked once more, rehash the above advances.
On the off chance that this doesn’t work, test checking whether your PC will associate by means of Ethernet. Provided that this is true, at that point your WiFi card might go. You can either hope to supplant it/have it supplanted, or get an outer (connects through USB) WiFi card.